[blindlaw] Upcoming events at MD-Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Feb 26 15:30:09 UTC 2018

Hello everyone!

The Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped would
like to share some upcoming programs this spring. We are hosting the
following events:

Events held at the library:

   - Center Stage Mobile Theater - *Twelfth Night* (audio described & touch
   tour) (3/7)
   - Braille Bingo (3/22)

Events held virtually:

   - Estate Planning Teleconference (3/26)
   - NASA Interactive Podcasts for the Visually Impaired (Wednesdays, April)

I have attached a full description of each program in a Word document.
Alternatively, you can find the information on our website:
www.lbph.maryland.gov.

All of these programs are free but require registration.

Please feel free to share these events with vision and blindness support
organizations and others who would be interested in attending.

With deep regards,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov