[blindlaw] Director of Equal Opportunity Investigations position at Oregon State University

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Jan 2 21:57:31 UTC 2018

From: Merrell, Gabriel [mailto:Gabriel.Merrell at oregonstate.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:34 AM
Subject: Help Advertising - Director of Equal Opportunity Investigations position at Oregon State University

I'm a member of the Oregon Association on Higher Education and Disability - the group you presented to with Tim Sell in early November. I'm just sending this out to folks I know who may know individuals who are interested. Any help in spreading this around is appreciated! I'm the chair of the search committee, and available to answer any questions folks may have.

Oregon State University, Office of Equal Opportunity and Access<http://eoa.oregonstate.edu/> is seeking applicants to serve as Director of Equal Opportunity Investigations. The position directly supervises our Equity Associates (investigators), and oversees the entire investigatory process, including as final sign-off for written findings. The position will also serve as Deputy Title IX Coordinator. We are seeking someone who has some experience supervising, as well as conducting similar investigations.

http://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/48181

Application closing date is January 14, 2018.
Best,
Gabe

Gabriel Merrell | Director, Access and Affirmative Action
Deputy ADA Coordinator

Office of Equal Opportunity and Access
Oregon State University
p: 541.737.3671
http://eoa.oregonstate.edu<http://eoa.oregonstate.edu/>
http://oregonstate.edu/accessibility/

Past-President, Oregon Association on Higher Education and Disability
http://orahead.org/