[blindlaw] sorry I forgot to include the link to the article on bar accessibility

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Thu Jan 11 22:24:42 UTC 2018

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/bar_services/publications/bar_leader/2017-18/january-february/accessibility-matters-experts-and-lawyers-with-disabilities-help-bars-find-eliminate-barriers.html

Patti Chang
Director of Outreach
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer