[blindlaw] Suggestions on making ICT Accessible to the disabled

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:19:10 UTC 2018

The Federal Communications Commission has provided rules and
regulations to make Information Technology accessible to the
blind of America.  My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I believe that
all forms of communication ought to be accessible to the visually
impaired.  The most noteworthy regulation is the Twenty-first
Century Communications and Accessibility Telecomunications Act.
This law states that all television programs must be described in
order for the blind to understand them.