[blindlaw] Suggestions on making ICT Accessible to the disabled

Paul Harpur p.harpur at law.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 16 21:47:05 UTC 2018

Have a look at Peter Blanck's book on web accessibility and my book on Discrimination, Copyright and Equality which both deal with ICT.  My book goes through the positions under the CRPD, in Australia, Canada, the UK and US.

 Dr Paul Harpur | Senior Lecturer
TC Beirne School of Law | The University of Queensland
Room W205, Level 2 | Forgan Smith Building | St Lucia Campus | Brisbane Queensland 4072 | Australia
T +61 7 336 58864 | M +61 417 635 609 | E p.harpur at law.uq.edu.au | W https://law.uq.edu.au/paul-harpur

Dr Harpur's academic profile page can be accessed here and details on his publications can be found on his Google Citation, SSRN and Orcid profiles.

Dr Harpur is the author of: Paul Harpur, Discrimination, Copyright and Equality: Opening the Ebook for the Print Disabled (2017) Cambridge University Press.

CRICOS Provider Number 00025B
This email (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential information of The University of Queensland. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete and notify me. Unless explicitly stated the opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the official position of The University of Queensland.