[blindlaw] ADA & Parole

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:00:41 UTC 2018

I sent this to a friend and he replied with the following.

The contact he needs to make is with an attorney who specializes in
ADA law, and consult them on that. It sounds like he is a criminal
lawyer, but needs some help from somebody who specializes in civil
law, with a strong background in the ADA.