[blindlaw] Updating Windows and iManage/FileSite

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Fri Jan 19 03:19:03 UTC 2018

Our firm is updating our computer software and we can't get JAWS to work with iManage/FileSite.  I believe that there are several of us who have been using iManage/FileSite as a document management system.  Hoping that you might have solved our problem.

For years we have been using
Windows 7, Office 2010, and iManage/FileSite integrated into Outlook 2010 and everything has worked.
We are updating to
Windows 10, Office 2016 and iManage/FileSite  9.3.3.16 which is integrated into Outlook 2016.

We cannot get JAWS to read the iManage/FileSite windows.  Has anyone else had this problem when upgrading to  Windows 10 and Office 2016?

Thanks,
Randy Farber