[blindlaw] Working Dockets

K. Scott Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 17:44:57 UTC 2018

Hello, All,

I'm currently working with the prosecution at a district court in the
state I'm hoping to bar. Pretty much all of the dockets and files are
handled through regular paper printouts. Some of it is electronic, but
we're still figuring out where most of it is as that's not generally
what people use. The dockets move very quickly and things can change
day to day. The attorneys are very much willing to help so that I can
do all the work.

Any suggestions at all for the approach to take, especially from
people who litigate in court a lot, is appreciated.

Kelby