[blindlaw] Updating Windows and iManage/FileSite

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:44:40 UTC 2018

Hi Randy,

I use Windows 7 and Office 2010 currently, what I think you said your
firm used previously. So, I'm afraid I'm unlikely to be of any help to
you. I remain very anxious to hear of any solution you may come up
with. Should I come up with a solution, I will let you know also.

Do you mind my asking how significant the problems are for you?

Would you go back to Windows 7 and Office 2010 if you could?

Kind regards

Ger