[blindlaw] Updating Windows and iManage/FileSite

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 08:22:24 UTC 2018

Randy,

This won't help you, but I had a configuration like the one you used with success at my last firm. I moved to a new firm last month, and here, we are using DeskSite (I must say I'm a little confused about all of these sites, FileSite / WorkSite / DeskSite ...). I have found DeskSite to be less accessible with JAWS, and I wonder if anyone out there has had any scripting done for any variant of iManage.

I know that a few years ago, my last firm contacted the makers of iManage in an effort to address an issue I was having with a braille display. We did not get anywhere, partly because FreedonScientific said they were not in a position to provide a demo braille display for the iManage people to use for testing. But the iManage people were very open to talking about accessibility. Maybe there's room for a number of us to talk with them about accessibility issues.

Sent from my iPhone