[blindlaw] Updating Windows and iManage/FileSite

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Tue Jan 23 14:25:58 UTC 2018

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindLaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Singh, Nandini via BlindLaw
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:37 AM
To: Blind Law Mailing List
Cc: Singh, Nandini
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] Updating Windows and iManage/FileSite

At my firm, we are on Windows 10 with Office 2010. iManage is super difficult to use with JAWS. I know this is and continues to be an issue too complicated for firm IT or Freedom Scientific to handle adequately. For now, I do not use iManage or else should a partner prefer it, request my assistant to save and retrieve documents.

Nandini Singh

Covington & Burling LLP
One CityCenter, 850 Tenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-4956
T +1 202 662 5113 | nsingh at cov.com
www.cov.com

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.