[blindlaw] Second Post

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Tue Jan 23 17:58:17 UTC 2018

I am not an ADA expert, but I found a DOJ guidance letter suggesting that the ADA does not apply to religious organizations nor to public accommodations operated by religious organizations. A link to the guidance letter follows:

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/crt/legacy/2010/12/15/tal057.txt

Nandini Singh

Covington & Burling LLP
One CityCenter, 850 Tenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-4956
T +1 202 662 5113 | nsingh at cov.com
www.cov.com

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.