[blindlaw] Updating Windows and iManage/FileSite

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed Jan 24 15:31:02 UTC 2018

Nandini,

I encourage you to talk with the VVT folks.  Firm IT is usually pretty
unaware of the full scripting capacity of JAWS and Freedom Scientific won't
provide that kind of invasive customized support.  I've seen these guys
build things to make JAWS work that other folks have said could not be done.
Almost any program can be made to work with JAWS.  It's just a factor of
time/money.