[blindlaw] FW: [WADA] Fwd: Job posting for WADA members

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jan 24 21:20:33 UTC 2018

From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com [mailto:washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Conrad Reynoldson
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 1:02 PM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: Job posting for WADA members

Snohomish County Legal Services is seeking to hire a full time staff attorney position at our non-profit legal aid organization. I would very much like to post this position to the Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association’s membership! I have attached the job announcement, anything you can do to help get this out to your members would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Very truly yours,

Benjamin J. Haslam
Executive Director
Snohomish County Legal Services
benjaminh at snocolegal.org<mailto:benjaminh at snocolegal.org>
P: 425.258.9283 ext. 32<tel:(425)%20258-9283>
F: 425.259.2906<tel:(425)%20259-2906>

This electronic mail communication may contain privileged and confidential attorney/client communications and/or lawyer work product.  If you have received this communication in error or are not the intended recipient, please delete it without using, copying or disseminating it and notify the sender that you have received it in error.  Thank you.

--
Conrad Reynoldson, Attorney at Law
Washington Civil & Disability Advocate