[blindlaw] college complaint

Paul Harpur p.harpur at law.uq.edu.au
Fri Jan 26 12:14:35 UTC 2018

There is a circuit split on this.  where are you based?  It is much easier to go against the college and get them to settle requiring the software provider to become accessible.  I have written about this in my Cambridge University Press book Discriminaiton, Copyright and Equality: Openingg the E-Book fo the Print Disabled and also updated a bit.  I can email you some extracts if that is helpful.