[blindlaw] Do blind people have a right to visual memory?

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Sat Jan 27 05:25:41 UTC 2018

But the price of AIRA will simply clean up my bank account.  Besides, as
good and great any person may tout the service, the fact that it's not
available for 24 hours a day mutes my desire to look into deploying it as a
worthwhile tool.

So, if a blind individual were to be involved in an accident when the AIRA
machine is under lock and key for the day, then what gives?

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---