[blindlaw] DC blind attorneys dinner: change of time and location

Angela Matney amatney at loeb.com
Tue Jan 30 00:05:15 UTC 2018

I am going to try to make it--I hope to see many of you there.

Angie

Angela Matney, CIPP/US
Attorney at Law
Admitted only in Virginia

901 New York Avenue NW, Suite 300 East | Washington, DC 20001
Direct Dial: 202.618.5038 | Fax: 202.403.3407 | E-mail: amatney at loeb.com
Los Angeles | New York | Chicago | Nashville | Washington, DC | Beijing | Hong Kong | www.loeb.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you, Loeb & Loeb LLP.