[blindlaw] Not getting certain assignments on account of disability

turab chimthanawala turabhvc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 04:37:41 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I face a similar challenge to the one expressed by a couple of you on
this thread.
In my present work set up, while the seniormost member of the team is
very enthusiastic and willing to delegate variegated assignments to
me, her immediate juniors have a very regressive and narrow minded
attitude towards me. The concern is that the aforementioned senior
owing to her personal preoccupations is very irregular to office.
Hence, I have to take work and report to her immediate junior. Due to
her attitude, I am often left with lack of or even no work.
Would appreciate suggestions to tackle this hurdle.
Thanking you
Best
Turab