[blindlaw] accessibility of SpaceCap

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:30:40 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I just started my second internship of the summer at Analytical Space, a
startup in Boston that's developing a satellite network in space that uses
lasers. It's very cool, and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I'm going to be
working on regulatory projects with them, and today my supervisor introduced
me to the SpaceCap software, one of the filing programs for the
International Telecommunications Union. Unfortunately, it seems to be
totally inaccessible. I am running the latest version of JAWS on a Windows
10 PC. I have an email into ITU to ask about accessibility, but in the
meantime, I'm wondering if any of you have experience with SpaceCap? If not,
do you have any tips and tricks for working with an inaccessible program? Or
working around an inaccessible program to complete projects?

Thanks for the help!

Best,

Jameyanne

---