[blindlaw] BlindLaw Digest, Vol 170, Issue 11

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:17:16 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 16, 2018, at 7:10 PM, Jameyanne Fuller via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your help. I'll give NVDA a try too. Who would I ask about JAWS
> scripts?
> Jameyanne
> Jameyanne, you may find it useful to subscribe to a JAWS mailing list, by sending a mail to main at jfw.groups.io. If you articulate the concrete accessibility barriers that you are confronting there, you might get informative responses.
Second, you can explore writing to the app developers to see if this can be resolved by them.

Third, if, like me, you only use technology to the extent necessary and aren't comfortable using scripts and the like, you may benefit from asking for sighted assistance for getting past these barriers.

> Best,
Rahul