[blindlaw] Assistive technology

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Jun 7 17:51:30 UTC 2018

I use an iPad Pro (rest of attorneys in our agency use Surface Pro, but our network - we are the county Public Defender, and on a county-wide network which does not play nice with JAWS or any of the other assistive technologies) with Bluetooth keyboard and an earbud.  I also have an ADA assistant to process and read / explain inaccessible items to me.

Susan C L Kelly
Assistant Public Defender
Pima County Public Defenders Office - Juvenile DIvision
Ofc: 520-724-2994
Fax: 520-770-4168