[blindlaw] [tek-talk] wireless aftershocks headphones say connected but no audio from computer using jaws

rodalcidonis at gmail.com rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 03:23:01 UTC 2018

Shannon

Look under your sound control to assure that the headset is not improperly
being routed to somewhere else. If you press your windows key and type the
word sound, it should come up. Look at the properties for each devices to
see if they are configured correctly. Secondly, under your JAWS sound cart
option, set JAWS to use the headset by default and see what happen.