[blindlaw] accessibility issues in public criminal defense

Sybren Hoekstra sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:39:30 UTC 2018

It seems like you have gotten plenty of responses, but I am also in a public defense role, and would be willing to talk. Though I have not been doing it for very long, I have been working in various capacities in quarts for a few years now, and have had to deal with inaccessible records a lot. You can let me know what times would be best for you to talk if you want to.

Sy

Sent from my iPhone