[blindlaw] JAWS 2018

Angela Matney amatney at loeb.com
Tue Jun 12 12:48:32 UTC 2018

Nikki, I have experienced these issues with Jaws 18. I haven't used 2018 enough to know first-hand, but it sounds like they are still problems in 2018. In 18, my find command would work once or twice and then stop working. I haven't contacted FS about these issues because it just seemed easier to keep using JAWS 17, but I freely admit this is probably not the best long-term approach.

I also don't like how newer versions of JAWS read the first row or column of a table as if it contains header information. Maybe there's a way to turn that setting off--again, I have tended to take the easy way out and use JAWS 17.

Angie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender. Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you, Loeb & Loeb LLP.