[blindlaw] Visually impaired notaries?

rodalcidonis at gmail.com rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:28:09 UTC 2018

I would first check if as an attorney your state does not authorize you to
notarize documents. Some of them do. Secondly, the cost to become a notary,
at least in Pennsylvania, was about $400 or less for me. I had to take a
similar approach with my long-time assistant a few years ago. I paid for her
to obtain her license and kit so we could notarize documents in house.