[blindlaw] National Security Exception to 508

Joe Orozco jsoro824 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:15:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have a pending 508 violation claim pending against my employer. One
of the affected contractors has indicated they will be filing for a
national security exception. Is there anyone who can point me to a
clear understanding of what generally falls under this exception? How
has the revision to the law impacted the exception, and of special
interest, can anyone point me to previous cases addressing this
specific matter? Thank you kindly in advance.

Joe