[blindlaw] FW: [WADA] Fwd: Career Opportunity at the University of Washington

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Mar 2 23:46:55 UTC 2018

From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com [mailto:washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Conrad Reynoldson
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 3:05 PM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: Career Opportunity at the University of Washington

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lizbeth B. Pascual <lizbethb at uw.edu<mailto:lizbethb at uw.edu>>
Date: Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 1:46 PM
To: "conrad at wacda.com<mailto:conrad at wacda.com>" <conrad at wacda.com<mailto:conrad at wacda.com>>

Dear Conrad,

The University of Washington is hiring for an experienced employment lawyer for a position that investigates complaints of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.  I was hoping you might make our posting available to members of your organization in the event any are interested.  We are seeking attorneys with at least four years of experience in employment law who have an interest in investigating in the higher education context.  Our posting has a priority application date of April 1, 2018 and the link is below.  Thank you for considering this.

https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=153887&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=&szReturnToSearch=1

Best,

LIZBETH PASCUAL
Program Coordinator
University Complaint Investigation and Resolution Office
Title IX Investigation Office

Roosevelt Commons East Box 354996
4311 11th Ave. N.E., Suite 320
Seattle, WA 98105-4608
206.616.2028<tel:(206)%20616-2028>
lizbethb at uw.edu<mailto:lizbethb at uw.edu> | https://compliance.uw.edu<https://compliance.uw.edu/>

[e-sig]

Privileged, confidential or patient-identifiable information may be contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate, or otherwise use this transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments. Thank you.

--
Conrad Reynoldson, Attorney at Law
Washington Civil & Disability Advocate