[blindlaw] Estate Program

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Thu Mar 15 13:58:56 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

A while ago, I connected with the list to ask about attorneys who might be
willing to do an estate planning program for the library in Maryland!

Well, with a huge thanks to Ms. Singh for introductions and lots of hard
work, I was able to connect with Mr. Cory Larkin. Mr. Larkin will be
presenting on Estate Planning via teleconference on March 26th at 1 PM.

I'm pleased to invite you to the program. Below is the event information!
Please feel free to share it with anyone in Maryland interested in Estate
Planning.

I've provided the information on the teleconference below, as well as our
Braille and Large Print Bingo game happening next week.

As always, please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of assistance!

Best,

Ashley M. Biggs
Outreach Librarian
Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

*Estate Planning with Cory Larkin :*
Join us Monday, March 26 at 1:00PM via Teleconference

The Library welcomes Mr. Cory Larkin, from law offices of Furey, Doolan,
and Abell, LLP. In this teleconference, Mr. Larkin will discuss the
importance and basic of Estate Planning, how to find a qualified attorney,
and will answer questions from participants.

Mr. Larkin "is an associate at Furey, Doolan & Abell, LLP. Prior to joining
the firm, Mr. Larkin practiced in the fields of trusts and estates, real
estate, and corporate law in New York, where he was an active member of the
Estate and Trust Administration Committee of the New York State Bar
Association. Mr. Larkin obtained his J.D. from The Catholic University of
America, Columbus School of Law while building a financial services
practice with Northwestern Mutual.." (Provided by Furey, Doolan, Abell Law
Firm.)

This event is being held via Teleconference and does not require advanced
registration.

Teleconference Number: 515-604-9516; Access Code: 202933

*Additional Program: *
Braille Bingo:
Join us Thursday, March 22 at 1:00PM.

The Library will host a free bingo event in March. The library will provide
large print and Braille bingo cards for those who do not have their own,
light refreshments, and an engaging atmosphere. The game will start shortly
after 1:00 PM and will end by 3:00PM. RSVP to help us make sure we have
enough cards for everyone! Contact: Email reference.desk at maryland.gov or
call 410-230-2424 option 5.

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*
Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Maryland State Library
415 Park Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2430 (office) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov