[blindlaw] Is there any respite from discrimination??

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 20:39:55 UTC 2018

Nick:

You wrote, " It just seems to me that we live in a society that should know
about reasonable accommodations." The only people that would have a clue
about reasonable accommodations are those that hire blind persons. And,
other than those lucky enough to get on with a government agency, who the
hell hires the blind? Even government agencies will not do it if they can
get around it.

Daniel McBride
Fort Worth