[blindlaw] Note From G. for Those in Wash. D.C. area Baltimore Thanks

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:12:03 UTC 2018

>From G. Norman

This is a weekly missive of the life of a dog and his lawyer human about town.  I focus on conflict resolution.

For those, who have an interest in conflict resolution, find the annual training and awards dinner of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the Maryland State Bar Association on April 24.  Bowie and I will attend this training obtaining C.E.U.s

I also attend in proudly supporting my friend Louise who will receive our basically life time achievement award.

Note: I serve as an arbitrator, as a mediator, and as a public policy consensus-based builder.  I attend this annual, when possible for me to do so.

  1.  I will have my next dialogue, through the grant awarded under the auspices of the Marshall Fund, in July or so.

  1.  Stay tuned for a "mixer" or Norman Social Levy to be held on June 20.

  1.  I shall speak at a diversity conference for law students on April 5.  That shall occur in Wash. D.C.

  1.  I am hopeful of speaking at a telephone-based summit for conflict resolution in Sept.

E-Wall:  A project I hope to foster on a long-term basis is to have an informal "soft resolution" process to interact with and train business stakeholders on service animals and other working animals.

Action:  Relief being a tenant.  I support Trials and Tribulations: A Family Affair taking place in Baltimore, Maryland, on June 7.  It benefits the Citizenship Law Related Education Program, which will be renamed as of the event.  We will reveal the new branding at this fundraiser.