[blindlaw] amending Section 14c of the Fair Labor Standard Act

Roderick Thomas rthomas48 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 00:55:38 UTC 2018

Hey Guys, my name is Roderick, and I am finishing up my upper level
paper for law school. However, I do not know how I would like to amend
Section 14c of the

Fair Labor Standard Act to help all disabled individuals. Does anyone
know of any past or present legislation, that has been presented to
congress, which would amend Section 14c and benefit all individuals with
a disability? If not all individuals with a disability, may be just
blind individuals with a disability. I would like to research the
legislative policy, and possibly put it in my paper.