[blindlaw] amending Section 14c of the Fair Labor Standard Act

Eve Hill EHill at browngold.com
Mon Mar 26 12:58:26 UTC 2018

I would suggest you call my partner, Gina Kline, who has worked on 14c a lot.  Her number is 410-962-1030.

Eve Hill
Attorney
BROWN GOLDSTEIN LEVY
120 E. Baltimore Street, Suite 1700
Baltimore, MD  21202
Tel.:      410.962.1030 x1311
Fax:       410.385.0869
Email:   ehill at browngold.com
About Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, based in Baltimore, Maryland, handles both civil and criminal litigation and has active practices in many other areas of the law, including family law, disability rights, and health care. For more information, visit www.browngold.com.
Please note that this Firm uses an e-mail filter which may affect receipt of certain e-mails.  If you believe that we have not received your message, please call to confirm receipt of any present and future e-mails.