[blindlaw] Is ExamSoft Still Incompatible with Jaws?

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Mon Mar 26 19:52:26 UTC 2018

Laura,
You are hoping for the July sitting? Request the version you want, though I am not sure you need to do that. It is certainly always best to be as specific as you are able though and if you are pretty close to having your request completed, you should be fine for getting a response in the time you need.