[blindlaw] Batch OCR

Andrew Green andrewmgreen1968 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:21:14 UTC 2018

For those using a Mac this can also be done with ABBYY FineReader 12 by using the Automator feature built into OSX and setting a folder to watch and scan all items when they are added.  I know the chances you are using a Mac are low but I figured I would mention this for anyone who might be using one.

Andrew