[blindlaw] King County council Chief Legal Counsel

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Nov 29 19:38:38 UTC 2018

From: Calderon, Tracy [mailto:Tracy.Calderon at kingcounty.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:39 PM
To: Conrad at wacda.com; stuarpix at microsoft.com; Nightingale, Noel
Subject: KCC- Chief Legal Counsel advertisement...

This position opens Friday. Please post this job announcement on your website and any publications your organization produces.  Please let me know if there is a fee associated with this posting.  I look forward to hearing back from you soon.  Thank you.

Tracy Calderon
Senior HR Business Partner
206-477-0979