[blindlaw] Carpe Diem Accessibility

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:20:50 UTC 2018

All,

Does anyone have experience using Carpe Diem for tracking billables? I
am having significant issues with Jaws, including unlabeled buttons,
the inability to navigate drop down menus for client/matter numbers,
and Jaws seeming to skip over fields. Basically, I'm wondering if this
is virtually an inaccessible program. I know I've seen this topic
discussed before, and I understand that Googling could probably help
me find out some information, but i'm troubleshooting a number of
pressing accessibility issues at the moment and so I would definitely
appreciate the generosity of the hivemind.

Thanks,

Laura