[blindlaw] Law Librarians

Paul Harpur p.harpur at law.uq.edu.au
Thu Oct 18 21:45:42 UTC 2018

I have been doing heaps of work in this space, published a monograph on the topic from a legal perspective and have worked with libraries in Australia, Ireland and the US.
It is not all law libraries as such, but I am a lawyer so do end up talking with them first.

Dr Paul Harpur
BBus (HRm), LLB (Hons) LLM, PhD, solicitor of the High Court of Australia (non-practicing)
Senior Lecturer

TC Beirne School of Law
The University of Queensland
Brisbane Qld 4072 Australia

T +61 7 3365 8864 M +61 417 635 609
E p.harpur at law.uq.edu.au W https://law.uq.edu.au/paul-harpur

CRICOS code: 00025B

The University of Queensland is embracing the Green Office philosophy. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This email (including any attached files) is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information of The University of Queensland. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete and notify me. Unless explicitly stated, the opinions expressed in this email do not represent the official position of The University of Queensland.