[blindlaw] themis bar prep accessibility

Cody Davis cjdavis9193 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:34:22 UTC 2018

I took Themis and it was pretty accessible, notwithstanding some minor issues. For example, a few of the essays did not work properly with a screen reader. The folks at Themis were happy to have me submit those essays to them directly. As for the quality of the course, I passed the first time, so it must be pretty good. I did become frustrated at points by the number of errors in prompts or questions.

Respectfully,
Cody J. Davis, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: cjdavis9193 at gmail.com
Phone: (919) 349-9799