[blindlaw] Logic Games

Tai Tomasi ttomasi at driowa.org
Mon Oct 29 13:51:10 UTC 2018

Lakeria:

I used the Powerscore Logic Games Bible and similar Powerscore books to study. I found that using Microsoft Excel to diagram the games worked really well. I decided on symbols that made sense for me to indicate the action in each cell. For example, in a game involving schedules, I would use / to indicate that a given date and time was unavailable. I would put the days of the week across the colums (A, B, C etc) and the times down the left side of each row (rows 1, 2, 3, etc). I was granted permission to use a computer with MS Excel on the test.

Ms. Tai Tomasi, J.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Staff Attorney

400 East Court Ave., Ste. 300
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Tel: 515-278-2502; Toll Free: 1-800-779-2502
FAX: 515-278-0539; Relay 711
E-mail: ttomasi at driowa.org
www.driowa.org

Our Mission:  To defend and promote the human and legal rights of Iowans with disabilities

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments contain information from the law firm of Disability Rights Iowa and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain privileged attorney-client communications or work product. Any dissemination by anyone other than an intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts.