[blindlaw] Making notes in PDFs

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Sep 4 11:10:59 UTC 2018

I am not sure if this information is correct… But, I think it is possible to make accessible PDF in Adobe Acrobat Professional. Documents can be created in 0CR, which then are accessible to read and print.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone