[blindlaw] Making notes in PDFs

Tai Tomasi ttomasi at driowa.org
Tue Sep 4 18:12:17 UTC 2018

I have an iPad Mini 4th generation and a Zagg keyboard case. The keyboard case has a hinged keyboard. The top half serves as the shell case for the iPad. Basically, the iPad Mini is situated much like a laptop screen. I like this setup because you have more room on the screen for gestures and can take advantage of some of the iPad's multi-tasking and split screen functionality.

Ms. Tai Tomasi, J.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Staff Attorney

400 East Court Ave., Ste. 300
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Tel: 515-278-2502; Toll Free: 1-800-779-2502
FAX: 515-278-0539; Relay 711
E-mail: ttomasi at driowa.org
www.driowa.org

Our Mission:  To defend and promote the human and legal rights of Iowans with disabilities

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments contain information from the law firm of Disability Rights Iowa and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain privileged attorney-client communications or work product. Any dissemination by anyone other than an intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts.