[blindlaw] Interviewing Post-Law School

rodalcidonis at gmail.com rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:37:47 UTC 2018

What timezone?

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
-----Original Message-----
From: Cody J. Davis via BlindLaw
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:35 PM
To: Blind Law Mailing List
Cc: Cody J. Davis
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] Interviewing Post-Law School

All, It seems like tomorrow at 2PM is a good time for most. Here’s the
information for the call in. I should be able to record the call and others
wo cannot call in tomorrow can call a number later to listen to the
recording.

Call in #: 605-472-5525
Access code: 541655

I’ll send out the information to access the recording after the call.

Does this work for everyone?

Respectfully,
Cody J. Davis, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: cjdavis9193 at gmail.com