[blindlaw] Reduced Billable Hour Requirement as an ADA accommodation

rodalcidonis at gmail.com rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 02:35:34 UTC 2018

That would be extremely misguided in my view. Reduction in essential work
responsibilities should never be a basis for a request for reasonable
accommodation. I wouldn't do it even if it were legally permissible.

If you are asking for a billable hour reduction now, what will you next ask
to have reduced? This is unfair to everyone else. These are the things your
potential employer will be thinking about.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.