[blindlaw] Reduced Billable Hour Requirement as an ADA accommodation

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 13:19:11 UTC 2018

Very well-put. There are many, far superior, ways to skin this particular cat. Working harder and delivering the goods in a timely manner without making excuses, blindness-related or otherwise,seems to be the best strategy, at least in my limited experience. And if you are concerned about billable hour requirements, which numerous sighted lawyers are as well, then consider a smaller firm or government agency. You can do excellent work and still have a life.

Sent from my iPhone