[blindlaw] Using Dragon software

Roderick Thomas rthomas48 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:57:39 UTC 2018

Hey guys, I am a blind law school student in Orlando, Florida. I will be
graduating in May; however, I am still trying to study smarter and
become more productive. I have Windows on my Mac, and I use Jaws. I am
looking to purchase the Dragon software to help me write my papers in
law school faster. I have tried to use Dragon in the past, but it did
not work that well with my PC. However, now that I am using Windows and
Jaws on my Mac, I think it might work better. What do you think guys?
Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea? Has anyone had any success in
using the Dragon software with Jaw?