[blindlaw] Braille Business Cards

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Apr 1 22:52:35 UTC 2019

Ok, Michal, I'm not a great help, <LOL!>

I've heard of a device, I don't recall its name or its maker/seller, that
can be purchased for embossing Braille on a business card.  I believe you
are limited to about four lines of text; you'd have to send whatever you
want on your card off to the maker/seller of the device for programming and
correct alignment.  Once done, the device will be shipped off to you; all
you need do is slide in your card, press a lever and presto, the text goes
on your card.

Again, I don't recall the name of the device, nor do I recall its
seller/maker, but I'll go see what I can hunt down and report back if I
succeed in finding the info.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado