[blindlaw] Braille Business Cards

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 00:21:34 UTC 2019

All,

I'd have to check on where to get them, but you can buy what I've heard referred to as "embossing plates" for $80. We had them at an agency I used to work for. It was effectively a braille stamp that you could just close onto the business card, then open it, and suddenly your business card was brailled.

I'll try to find out where and send the information along.

Sanho