[blindlaw] JAWS and Chrome

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Apr 22 23:36:13 UTC 2019

Hi Nikki.

If no one else is able to help you, I may be able to write a small
script that you can use inside Chrome that may fix this issue. No
promises, but based on your description, it is likely. I will,
however, need a copy of the page in question. However, before we try
that, you should make sure the window is maximized, as that can
occasionally cause issues when that is not done. To do that, press
alt+space, then either press the down-arrow key until you hear
"Maximize", then press enter, or after hitting CTRL+space, simply
press the x key. Then go back and try to click on the link again.

If that does not resolve it:

1. Visit the page in question.
2. Press F10 to open the Chrome Menu.
3. Arrow down to "More Tools" and press enter.
4. Press enter on "Save Page As".
5. A save dialog will open. Choose a location and a name, and in the
"Save As Type" dropdown, choose the "HTML only" option.
6. Email me the resulting file at cannona at fireantproductions.com

Best of luck.

Aaron