[blindlaw] Question about resources

Jad Wauthier jtwauthier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:25:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am totally blind.  I am currently in a custody case with my ex wife.
Can anyone point me in the direction of resources that may explain what
documents my ex's attorney has to provide to me in an accessible
format?  She sent me a proposed modified parenting plan in a word
document; however, this format makes it not fully accessible to me.  I'm
just wondering if there are any provisions for this.  We live in Tennessee.

Thank you for your help.

--
Jad Wauthier | Problem Solver
512.920.3494

It's all in the perception.

Living in darkness is just seeing by a different light.