[blindLaw] JAWS and iManage

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Sun Aug 4 02:01:21 UTC 2019

Randy,

The web based installation works much better. I will have a team of IManage guys on August 8th, so feel free to drop me a list of whatever problems you are able to identify and we can work collectively. I will have the product specifics later this week after the upgrade is done.

From what I know, it will be a combination of work and file site. IManage 10.2.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone